Updated: 30 November 2018
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
EventHorizon is an event initiated and a trademark owned by Grid Singularity GmbH, showcasing energy blockchain innovation.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect your personal information in order to provide and improve products and services related to global summit on blockchain technology in the energy sector, and to communicate with you about EventHorizon. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: In the course of submitting newsletter subscribe and other web forms, you may provide to us and we may collect from you personal information potentially including: name, title, organization, email address etc.
- Automatic Information: In the process of browsing the eventhorizon2018.com website, opening and clicking links in emails from us, and other activities, we automatically receive and store information that helps us improve our content, products, and services, such as whether you’ve opened an email, which links you may have clicked in that email, and which pages of our website are most popular.
- Information From Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, similar in nature to the basic types of personal information outlined above in the Information You Give Us section.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
We will never sell, lease, or otherwise share your personal information with unaffiliated, third-party individuals and organizations. Your personal information will only be used: a) across the EventHorizon team to deliver services and communications, and b) with vendors (e.g., Google Analytics, MailChimp, Flave,) only as necessary to deliver EventHorizon services and communications and to perform the functions described above.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will be used to improve EventHorizon products, services, and communications, and to offer a more tailored and engaging experience with EventHorizon, potentially including, but not limited to:
- Delivery of our newsletter and other email announcements to which you directly subscribed
- Delivery of other marketing and communications
- Social media engagement
- Delivery of targeted EventHorizon content from other platforms (e.g., embedded EventHorizon YouTube videos)
- Invitations to participate in potential projects of interest
OPTIONS FOR MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can manage your email subscription preferences, unsubscribe, resubscribe, etc. at any time by following the links contained in any email communication from us. You can also contact us in writing at the email and/or mailing address above to update your preferences or to be removed from our system.